Wednesday 18 June 2008

My On-Line Love Affair...

...started with the sheer delight experienced by rsmac and his dainty image of a sea shell. If rsmac could derive such pleasure from uploading his images onto RedBubble, then, surely so could I..couldn't I? And so almost a year down the track, the love affair of taking photos, editing them so that they become my interpretation, uploading them onto RedBubble, and of course selling the occasional card and wall art and t-shirt has continued and shows no sign of waning. Something so enjoyable couldn't possibly be bad for you, I mean there's the online community, there's groups to join, forums to chat on, competitions to enter, critiques to be a part of... And of course, there is the daily learning. In life, whether it be real or virtual, is there no better aim that to learn something new everyday?


No comments:

Red Bubble Gallery

Red Bubble Gallery
view my photography at Red Bubble