Sunday 13 July 2008

Cold Flower by Jay Cougar

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="550" caption="Cold Flower by Jay Cougar"]Cold Flower by Jay Cougar[/caption]

From an artist so young, the work produced by Jay Cougar is hauntingly beautiful and truly inspiring.  This is the first image of Jay's that really caught my attention, and no matter how many times I view it, it's sweetness and delicacy always manages to take my breathe away. It invoked in me memories of my childhood that I reminisced about in my online journal. Recently, a candid online interview was conducted with Jay on RedBubble by DuncanW which showed an artist so unassuming and humble of his work and talent.  If you like your images with that tinge of mystery, melancholy and dreaminess, then Jay Cougar's style is for you.

No comments:

Red Bubble Gallery

Red Bubble Gallery
view my photography at Red Bubble