Monday 28 June 2010

Blowing in the Wind? Where are you Heading?

the wind

It's funny how some days when I'm trying to capture an image for my #project365, I shoot a back up image that is nothing like the theme I'm working on.  Today was one of those days. I'm happy with both images from today's little adventure, yet only one can be chosen for the project.  This image is my back up and I've added one of those little inspirational quotes that we need to hear every so often in order to remind us about where we're heading. Where am I heading? I'd like to complete this #project365 - that's where I'm heading. Where are you heading?

1 comment:

Kerri Farley said...

I LOVE the image and the quote is PERFECT for it! Excellent!

Red Bubble Gallery

Red Bubble Gallery
view my photography at Red Bubble