Tuesday 11 October 2011

And This is why I love Social Media

And this is why I love social media.

Chocolate coated jelly snakes. Yes, that’s right, you read correctly – chocolate coated jelly snakes is what social media is all about. And this is why:  I discovered the existence of these very yummy sweeties last week thanks to @ozdj over on twitter.  @ozdj tweeted that these sweets were one of his favourites, but I’d never heard of them before. Being the chocoholic that I am, I just had to know how I could get my hands on a packet of such an exotic sweet! A couple of tweets later, I had the information I needed. Not only did I now know of their existence, but also where I could buy them, I even received a link from @CathieTranent letting me know that I could also buy them online! Sweet! I thought I would share this with you seeing as this week is #chocolateweek according to a current twitter trend. Can you imagine life without chocolate coated jelly snakes? No, neither can I! Thank you twitter, I think life is complete.

Oh and, what do I think of chocolate coated jelly snakes? Very yummy indeed!

Are you on twitter? Do you interact with other tweeps? Go on, give it a go. You just never know what you’ll learn.

No comments:

Red Bubble Gallery

Red Bubble Gallery
view my photography at Red Bubble