Monday 13 February 2012

Linky Love #1


Yes, that's right, my first Linky Love post. At least, I think it is. I'm not sure why I haven't done this before, as I really enjoy discovering sites on the net via the various blogs I visit. So here goes.

I found myself nodding a few times while I watched this. Well worth watching, but you may need to find a comfy chair. And maybe a coffee. And some chocolate.

I became more determined to keep at it and to constantly leave that super comfortable comfort zone.

I lost myself in the past and had to reluctantly join the now.

Discovered new music that felt both new and yet familiar.

And laughed out loud at the realisation that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

I'm having withdrawals, as the blogger is on holidays with almost no net access, but here's one he prepared earlier.

So there you have it - your Linky Love goodness for the week.

No comments:

Red Bubble Gallery

Red Bubble Gallery
view my photography at Red Bubble