Tuesday 9 June 2009

Sweet Blog



Sweet Blog, originally uploaded by Adriana_G.

Recently, the comment seen in this image was left on my blog. I felt flattered - for a nanosecond - then I realised it was probably left by a machine with links to goodness knows where. I googled the entire term, and sure enough, over 625,000 search results came up - all showing that people had accepted this sweet little comment on their blog without realising that it was instead, fake.

It's always nice to know that another person is reading my blog, and feel flattered when comments are left. But, sheesh, when it's a machine leaving fake, little, meaningless blurb, well that just stinks.

2 comments:

Debz said...

I'm reading :D And I'm not a machine.... at least that's what I tell myself!

virtualjottings said...

No, you're not a machine Debz! :D And thanks for reading! LOL!

Red Bubble Gallery

Red Bubble Gallery
view my photography at Red Bubble